Business Category: Health Care
- Business details & Contact information
- Images for the Business
- Google map business location
- Reviews on the Business
Clove Dental Chennai Quality being the core value of Our ClinicKnow more About Clove dental Chnnai, Clove Dental is the largest network of dental clinics in IndiaClove dental India has been Since inception in 2011, we have been persistent in our tunnel vision and ardently strive to offer global standards of dentistry in every neighbourhood across the subcontinent
Clove Dental Chennai & Arround India’s localitySpread across 300+ locations in 12 states and 26 cities, Clove manages an excess of 30,000 patients every month. In addition, we have conducted about 15 lakh treatments in the last eight years.
About Dental health care in India with Clove Dental Chennai
Oral health of Indian’s lag behind most nations, including many developing nations. Dentistry is a highly specialized and intricate medical profession, where Dentist work on very small surfaces to try and repair micro decay.
India’s Only dental care specialities in Dentistry
There are six specialities in Dentistry, each requiring a three year Master’s degree, making Dentistry one of the most complex medical field
We as consumers or normal “non-dentist” citizens, often have no idea of how difficult it is to go in and repair a tooth that is about 2 cm in size
We often don’t realize that Dentistry involved saliva and blood and therefore Sterilization and Hygiene are of utmost important.
Moreover, when working on such small surfaces, technology plays a critical role and over the last ten years new technology has enabled dentist across the globe to deliver highly innovative dental solutions to patients
Our clinics provide the highest quality services
- Robust policies & protocols are mandated for the clinics.
- Bi-monthly internal clinic reviews are done to ensure the clinics adhere to the set guidelines such as Clove’s four-step sterilization process.
- SWOT analysis of each case is done using proprietorial methodology developed in-house by a team of Dental Specialists, to assure that the best dental treatment is provided to the patients.
- Review of every patient feedback is done to assure high patient satisfaction.
- Monthly biological spore testing is done at every Clove clinic to verify the adequacy of the sterilization cycles, which is then sent to a third party for microbiological testing and sterilization monitoring.
- The team ensures that all clinics comply to the Radiation Safety protocols and radiation safety devices such as lead aprons and thyroid collars are used.
- Dosimetry badges are provided to the dental team for radiation monitoring, that are sent to a BARC accredited TLD Personnel Monitoring Laboratory.
- Team meets regularly to review the performance data, identify improvement areas, carry out and monitor improvement efforts by a consensus-building process.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.