Clove Dental Chennai Quality being the core value of Our Clinic
Clove Dental Chennai & Arround India’s locality
About Dental health care in India with Clove Dental Chennai
Oral health of Indian’s lag behind most nations, including many developing nations. Dentistry is a highly specialized and intricate medical profession, where Dentist work on very small surfaces to try and repair micro decay.
India’s Only dental care specialities in Dentistry
There are six specialities in Dentistry, each requiring a three year Master’s degree, making Dentistry one of the most complex medical field
We as consumers or normal “non-dentist” citizens, often have no idea of how difficult it is to go in and repair a tooth that is about 2 cm in size
We often don’t realize that Dentistry involved saliva and blood and therefore Sterilization and Hygiene are of utmost important.
Moreover, when working on such small surfaces, technology plays a critical role and over the last ten years new technology has enabled dentist across the globe to deliver highly innovative dental solutions to patients
Our clinics provide the highest quality services
- Robust policies & protocols are mandated for the clinics.
- Bi-monthly internal clinic reviews are done to ensure the clinics adhere to the set guidelines such as Clove’s four-step sterilization process.
- SWOT analysis of each case is done using proprietorial methodology developed in-house by a team of Dental Specialists, to assure that the best dental treatment is provided to the patients.
- Review of every patient feedback is done to assure high patient satisfaction.
- Monthly biological spore testing is done at every Clove clinic to verify the adequacy of the sterilization cycles, which is then sent to a third party for microbiological testing and sterilization monitoring.
- The team ensures that all clinics comply to the Radiation Safety protocols and radiation safety devices such as lead aprons and thyroid collars are used.
- Dosimetry badges are provided to the dental team for radiation monitoring, that are sent to a BARC accredited TLD Personnel Monitoring Laboratory.
- Team meets regularly to review the performance data, identify improvement areas, carry out and monitor improvement efforts by a consensus-building process.